Substrat dynamisant Dynamizing substrate
Winter (mid-November > mid-January).
Tonifying. Promotes the energetic balance of tissues hydration.
Dehydration, skin atony, wrinkles and fine lines, water retention, white hair, dry dandruff.
On one’s own on treated area or in synergy with an Ophyto “Carrier” product for a personalized care.
Daily application, every morning and evening.
Quintessence of essential oils on alcohol and marine collagen.
- Alcohol: antiseptic.
- Rosemary essential oil: tones up and decreases the “heavy legs” feeling.
- Mint essential oil: tonic, refreshing and painkiller.
- Sages essential oil: balances the oily skins and the perspiration.
- Lemon essential oil: protective, purifying and tonic.
- Thymus essential oil: antiseptic, tonic and stimulant.
- Clove essential oil: invigorating and painkiller.
- Marine collagen: protects the skin hydration.
alcohol / triisostearin PEG-6 esters / rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil / mentha arvensis leaf extract / salvia officinalis (sage) oil / limonene / citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract / thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil / eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil / hydrolyzed collagen / eugenol / linalool / citral.
✔ CPNP: 1456952
✔ CNK: 3544194
✔ FDA: 1093858