Substrat drainant Draining substrate
Autumn (mid-August > mid-October).
Regenerating. Harmonizes the oxygenation and mineralization of the tissues. Allows the elimination of toxins through the lymph system.
Demineralization, dry skins, fine lines, stoutness, emotional sweating, hair loss.
On one’s own on treated area or in synergy with an Ophyto “Carrier” product for a personalized care.
Daily application, every morning and evening.
Quintessence of essential oils on alcohol and marine collagen.
- Alcohol: antiseptic.
- Cypress essential oil: veinous tonic.
- Mint essential oil: tonic, refreshing and painkiller.
- Rosemary essential oil: tones up and decreases the “heavy legs” feeling.
- Lemon essential oil: protective, purifying and tonic.
- Sages essential oil: balances the oily skins and the perspiration.
- Thymus essential oil: antiseptic, tonic and stimulant.
- Essential oil of juniper berries: tonic, stimulating and antiseptic.
- Nutmeg essential oil: stimulant, painkiller and regenerating.
- Marine collagen: protects the skin hydration.
- Cinnamon essential oil: antispetic and stimulating.
alcohol / triisostearin PEG-6 esters / cupressus sempervirens oil / limonene / mentha arvensis leaf extract / rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil / citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract / salvia officinalis (sage) oil / thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil / juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil / myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil / hydrolyzed collagen / cinnamomum cassia leaf (cinnamon) oil / eugenol / linalool / citral / isoeugenol / benzyl benzoate / cinnamal / citronellol / geraniol.
✔ CPNP: 1456915
✔ CNK: 3544186
✔ FDA: 1093857